갈아만든 마스크 시트 리몬 [THE FACE SHOP - Real Nature Mask Lemon]


Welcome to part #3 of the mini-series THE FACE SHOP's Real Nature Sheet Masks! This is the Lemon edition, the last one was Pomegranate (if you haven't read that one, you can check it out here) and the first one was Aloe Vera (which you can read here)

After using two of the masks in this series, I thought I'd be safe to try the final one. I was waiting for a moment when my skin was in bad condition to use it - so the effect would be more obvious - and because this one claims to be brightening, I needed really dull skin.
But I'm sort of wishing that I'd used this when my skin was in really good condition guys, this mask has done more damage than it's worth! I'm glad I've only got 2 of this one, rather than 7 like the other two types...


Once again, the mask is really thick! It smells quite strongly of lemon - think wet wipes smell - and it didn't feel as those it was soaked in as much product as the other ones were. I guess this one just wasn't as hydrating?


As with every sheet mask I use, this didn't fit on my face well. This one however felt bigger than the others, to be fair though...I think my face has become smaller (notice how my jawline looks sharper here than in older pictures? All because there's less fat now~ I think...I haven't measured it or anything...) 
Because the product wasn't as saturated though, it didn't stick to my face well. I don't want to say that there wasn't as much product in there, because there was. And I'm sure if I measured out how much exactly was in each type, it would be the same. But the formula on this one wasn't great.


Here's an eye shot. Just to emphasise the sizing of the mask. It really just didn't stick well. I knew as soon as the thing came into contact with my face, it wasn't going to end well. But because I wanted to finish the series, I carried on and used it! :') Ahaa~ so all skin problems I get from this I'm blaming on you!
As you can see, the part right underneath my eye, there's a gap. From that section, it looks as if the mask has already dried out. Lemon dries out the skin. And although my face was feeling quite oily on that day, it obviously wasn't oily enough to be able to handle the crazy power of the lemon and quickly dried up both the skin and the mask!


Here's a forehead shot. The mask actually doesn't look too bad from here actually. It's stuck onto my head properly, it's sitting relatively well... But this is where the most damage was. I can still feel the issues up there now! Because it dried out my skin, it's now sensitive and caused some breakouts. Quickly. After I took this mask off, you could already see the problems starting!


15 minutes later - I was busy trying to watch Dr Jin! I had to pause my program and everything - the mask starts to just fall off of my face. I didn't even touch it at this point! This effect was created by gravity by the looks of it! 
It completely dried out... That's about all there was to it!


As you can see, the mask didn't do much. The mark on the side of my face is still there...the only thing it's probably done is control my oil levels!


But look at the state of my head! It's all marked and dried out..(the scar was from when I got chickenpox as a child so ignore that) but other than that, my head was clear! Apart from needing to do my eyebrows, I had a relatively alright head. Not anymore! 


Basically, this mask and I didn't really see eye-to-eye. I have one more of these, and I think I'll wait until it gets warmer or something? See if weather and everything makes a difference to it. I've also still got some of the serum from the bottom of the pack left because I didn't want to use it! It did too much damage to my skin honestly!
I'm not telling you all not to use it, because maybe your skin will react better than mine clearly did, but I'd go for the Pomegranate one! That one smelled nice, it really brightened up my skin and the serum left afterwards worked really well!
You can buy all of the masks on eBay, and I purchased mine from a seller called heirofkoreanculture.
The masks that the seller has can be found here, and the link to the lemon type is here.

I'd recommend you to try this one if you are curious, but keep in mind that lemon does dry out the skin as well as brightening. Pomegranate seemed to brighten the skin better if you want that!

So that's the final part of the types I own! If you enjoyed these sheet mask reviews, let me know if you want me to try another type in the line of The Face Shop's Real Nature Mask line! I've still not tried Ginseng, Cucumber, Raspberry, Rice (I'd like to try that one!)...
I'd also like to try out the Deep Sea Water and Thermal Water masks by SkinFood!
Of course I also need to try some of the MyBeautyDiary masks. Does anyone have any recommendations for masks?
I'll leave you now with a picture of what England looked like this week. That's right guys. It was snowing. At Easter.